InfoGenie will be awarding monetary prizes to students for article submissions on a yearly basis. We welcome Student articles and or projects on any subject of an informative nature from schools across the world. Each year we evaluate all submitted student articles and award a monetary prize based on merit. The monetary prize will depend on the traffic generated over a year after the article is posted on InfoGenie.org. Infogenie is monetized utilizing various ad networks and or an affiliate products which will generate income. Automatic tracking is in place for what article(s) on this site generate income. We take the first year of income for each successfully published article and give it to the school that submitted the article.
Get your school recognized for it’s students academic achievements through InfoGenie! All articles will become part of our knowledge base with you and your school receiving the credits at the end of the article, as well as the money generated with it on our site for a year.
Guidelines For Articles
1. Each written article of information must be 600 words to a maximum of 20,000. The content of the article must not be copied content from a book or the web. It must be put together from your own words. We test each article through copyscape to ensure it is fresh content. Artwork is exempt from wording as well as essays such as poems, or other forms of projects that at this point in beta can not be identified.
2. All articles submitted should have an author named and a school named with its geographic location.
3. Once a year InfoGenie will bestow one article author the coveted IG journalist award for the most informative and well put together article.
4. All articles are the property of InfoGenie and copyright after one year once submitted.
5. InfoGenie will always keep the author and originating school intact at the end of the article as an achievement award for the world to see for all time.
6. InfoGenie reserves the right to not publish and return an article not meeting the guidelines above for minimum word count, original content, or original photography. Photography can be used from web sources or any other source that is open source, public domain material that the author finds and wants. The author must provide the source of all photographs submitted.
7. InfoGenie reserves the right to alter submitted written material for grammar corrections and spelling mistakes to make the article usable, as well as search engine optimized for maximum income generation.
8. All written articles submitted must be in proper English grammar and spelling.
How to submit and article: Do all steps 1 through
1. Just fill out the following form and paste in your article with its title. Include the school name and location, including city, state or province and country. Also include the grade level and if this is a school fund raising project or and individual student. (below the bottom of the content). Photographs will need to be sent as attachments via email that we will supply you after you contact us.
2. Next Contact us through the “Contact Us” page found on the black navigation bar with the title stating “Article Submission. In the body of the message submit your article the same way you did in the submitted posts form, and again paste in your article and state the article title, author name, school name and location of school, including city, state, or province and country. Also include the grade level and if this is a school fund raising project or an individual student.
3. With in a few days you will receive a return email with an email address that will inform you of your submission being received. If you wish to add photographs including an author photo if possible, then send them back to our email address and we will add them into your article.
4. Your article once received will be evaluated and checked for the criteria mentioned above. You will then receive a permission form via email which must be filled out or faxed to our office. This form will disclose permission from parents, principal, teacher and student and who a check will be made out to and where to send it, and must be completed before any student article or artwork can go live on our site.
5. If your article is published by InfoGenie we will send you the web URL so you can see it and show it off to your classmates and school.
6. Upon being published your article is automatically tracked for click through income or affiliate income revenue through Google analytic webmaster tools. After a year of exposure the income generated from your article will be figured out and a cheque will be made out to you or if you wish your school.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us via the “Contact Us Page”.